[WF-Infra] Network roll.

Gabriel Cain gabriel-worldforge at daphnae.bigdam.net
Sat Jul 21 03:00:30 PDT 2001

My upstream provider required that I return to them my current netblock
and roll over to a new netblock.  Anyway, that's what I'm doign right now.

The name servers live at 66.119.199.2 and 66.119.199.3.  victor lives at
66.119.199.38.  I expect to have this completed some time this
morning.  Hopefully. :-/

If you /NEED/ to get ahold of me, try 509-633-0493, and ask for Gabriel.

This is a biz #, so no worries of waking anybody up.

*sighs*  I hate changing IPs on things.

--
Gabriel Cain, gabriel at worldforge.org		Systems Admin / Security
http://gabriel.bigdam.net/index.php		"Got Root?"