[WF-Infra] news system

Dan Tomalesky grim at xynesis.com
Fri Jun 1 11:35:57 PDT 2001

This is the link for adding news:

http://www.worldforge.org/cgi-bin/news.cgi?.Command=DisplayAddPage

Its a link that on the news page nav bar.  There is some other place I remember seeing that had an 'Add News...' thing to it, but that was just a link to a subpage, which I didn't have access to, so I couldn't see what was actually supposed to happen there.  This link above is somewhat lame, so I was thinking about perhaps embedding it in another page at some point, but I haven't gotten to it yet.

Dan (Grimicus)