[WF-Infra] Bugzilla

Jack Cummings jack at needle.mudshark.org
Sun Jun 3 10:42:26 PDT 2001

On Sun, Jun 03, 2001 at 02:06:18PM +1000, Oliver White wrote:

> > I think that this is a great idea, though I would like to discuss the
> > pros and cons of using our own Bugzilla installation against using
> > Sourceforges bug tracker.

> Well, I'm one of the more emotive members of the project, but I think a
> sense of ownership will make a big difference to how the system will be
> used.

Good call.

I will work on setting one up, I've always wanted to. :)

If someone comes up with something better, or beats me to it, then we can
use that implementation, instead.

--Jack

--
John ( Jack ) Cummings                     http://mudshark.org/jack
Key fingerprint: 945A 89EB CA2D 6D93 7F15  5C97 1028 194E 5E7A 62DD