[WF-Infra] cvs lock

anubis  tonopah at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 20 18:32:24 PDT 2001

Karsten,

Can you get in now?  I was checking out the media cvs modules yesterday
about the time you reported the lock, and it took a good while.

By the way, I've now got the cvs tree browsable from
purple.worldforge.org/wf/cvs.  This is not cvsweb or anything fancy, but you
can let people grab individual files here if needed.

anubis