[WF-Infra] cvs lock

anubis  tonopah at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 20 22:47:32 PDT 2001

Karsten,

Wget should work, but I would encourage someone who wants to follow the cvs
tree to use cvs ;)

The web interface just points to my cvs checkout, so it updates whenever I
do currently, which is at least a couple times a week.  I should get around
to putting it into crontab, though, so that it would be at least a daily
update.

anubis