[WF-Infra] Re: [WF-General] Website editable now

Bryce Harrington bryce at neptune.net
Thu Mar 1 13:33:40 PST 2001

Alright, it's reactivated.  :-)

The issue appears to be that the file 'admins' was missing from the
site.  And you're right that admin/site appears to be old...  Not sure
what's up there.  But now you should be able to add wiki accounts.

The one bit of bad news is that now we've got to rebuild the admins
list.  So nova, could you find out who is still available to do wiki
accounts and fill that file in?  We should shoot for having at least
half a dozen, but probably no more than a dozen, active admins.

Also, I only checked a few files in the admin section of the website; if
you spot any other issues or breakages, let me know and I'll look into
it.

Bryce

--
Bryce Harrington  ~  ACME General Purpose Hacker / Designer / Rocket Scientist