[WF-Infra] Re: task list mailed to media

Bryce Harrington bryce at neptune.net
Fri Mar 2 01:26:52 PST 2001

I don't think we have many web programmers left in the infra team that
could do this, and those that are left I think are already tied up
either with their jobs or other tasks.

I would recommend doing the mailings manually for now.

Btw, make sure to give some appreciation to the infra team.  I think
they tend to get taken for granted until there is a big problem.

Bryce