[WF-Infra] Re: [WF-Rules] Mason

Dave Turner novalis at novalis.org
Fri Mar 16 11:01:14 PST 2001

Bryce Harrington wrote:
> Or third...  If you're interested in doing direct translations of specific
> pages, here are a few that might have good "bang for the buck":
>    * The Acorn main page  http://www.worldforge.org/website/rules/acorn/
>    * The Mason main page  http://www.worldforge.org/website/rules/mason/
>    * Any Helpdesk pages   http://www.worldforge.org/website/helpdesk/*
>    * The About page       http://www.worldforge.org/website/about/
> If you want to work on making translations for these, make sure to talk
> with Novalis (novalis at novalis.org) first, so he can figure out how to
> link those pages in.  He might be able to suggest other pages worth
> translating.

If you want to be really ambitious, there's the Stage design doc at:
http://www.worldforge.org/website/news/newsletters/whitepapers/stage/

Let me know off list what you will be doing, and I will get you all set
up.  You can e-mail me, catch me on IRC, or call me :).

--
-Dave Turner                                 Stalk me:  (215)-545-2859