[WF-Infra] Re: [WF-General] Acorn Game Server Plan

Bryce Harrington bryce at neptune.net
Tue Mar 20 09:42:28 PST 2001

Anubis, here is what to do:  Go to the Acorn server page and alter it to
have the color coded list below, and add yourself.

If someone posts a gameplan for using the meta server, as well as sets
it up and generates directions on using it, then we will go that route,
but I don't think that's incompatible with the naming scheme below.  ;-)

Bryce