[WF-Infra] Re: (FWD) zope?

Bryce Harrington bryce at neptune.net
Sat Mar 24 00:10:07 PST 2001

For future reference, be sure to CC infra at worldforge.org, or some of
these people may not see the notice.

And to anyone receiving this who has an account on belegost, be certain
to place a .forward in your account on belegost.

Yes, make sure chord has full user priv's, like the others; I must have
forgotten to include her in the original list.

Someone, please send me the password for the zope account.

I think kosh can take charge of getting the newest zope installed on the
machine.  Kosh, if you can't, please let the rest of us know, so that we
can help you with it.

Pete, thanks for getting back to us on this!

Bryce