[WF-Infra] [WF-CVS] Fwd: Re: CVS account , please (fwd)

Bryce Harrington bryce at neptune.net
Fri Oct 5 18:33:02 PDT 2001

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 17:07:12 -0500
From: Robert Dale Guthrie <rguthrie at pobox.com>
To: cvs at mail.worldforge.org
Subject: [WF-CVS] Fwd: Re: CVS account , please

This mail didn't go through; It got returned to me with the error:

Your message has encountered delivery problems
to the following recipient(s):

chord at worldforge.org
Delivery failed
550 5.7.1 <chord at worldforge.org>... Relaying denied

No recipients were successfully delivered to.

So, I'm sending it to this list, since it seems like the most appropriate.