[WF-Infra] Status on Web Migration.

Michael Miyabara-McCaskey mykarz at miyabara.com
Fri Oct 5 19:56:10 PDT 2001

Hello all,

I joined Worldforge a little over a month ago, and have been out of
commision for a few weeks with all the fun that started as of Sept 11th.

Additionally I've had no great way to figure out what needs to be done
(although I do have an account to make shanges) because I can not access
the news server during the day, the email search appears to be broken, and
no one on IRC can tell me much.

So I joined this list today (after finding it), and I'm now hoping
that someone can forward me the current status on where we are in the
Web Migration, so I can lend a hand and start finishing it up.

Thanks in advance,

-Michael