[WF-Infra] Apache on victor broken

Michael Miyabara-McCaskey mykarz at miyabara.com
Sat Oct 6 22:58:00 PDT 2001

Ok, once again I'll expose the fact that I am new at all of this, but here
goes...

I've been a SysAdmin for 10 years now... I have a fair amount of experience
with Apache, Mod-Perl, Perl, Perl DBI w/associated DBD's... (Linux, SunOS,
Solaris, HPUX, Windows)... I'd be happy to fix this...

Is there a specific team of System Admins, or can someone give me a shell
account on this "victor" system and I'll get it up and running again?

Michael Miyabara-McCaskey
Email: mykarz at miyabara.com
Web: http://www.miyabara.com/mykarz/
Mobile: +1 408 504 9014