[WF-Infra] Status on Web Migration.

Michael Miyabara-McCaskey mykarz at miyabara.com
Sat Oct 6 23:18:55 PDT 2001

Bryce,

I've been attempting to find something useful to do, for a while now (about
1 month now)... All I end up accomplishing is posting a lot of "Uhh is
anyone here" type of stuff to the INFRA channel on IRC...

As for the question, I'm very good at doing HTML layout from a site level,
and documentation in general... Although I do not know what the "Eidetic"
team is... Sure!

Although, to be honest, I'm looking to get some better organization, so I
can actually contribute.  I have a full time job, an off hours consulting
company, and a family of five... I do try and devote an hour or 2 per
weekday to Worldforge... but I can never find anyone on IRC when I'm on that
can give me any direction.

This being Saturday it's uncommon that I'm available, but here I am once
again, and I hear on IRC that I missed you.

How are any status notifications going out now?  Should I be reading the
newsgroups?  I tried searching the email, but the search engine was down...
I tried looking at the new web site, but it's not easy to navigate through,
and it's very difficult to find out status of anything.

I'm not trying to bitch, but I find it annoying that I've been trying to
devote time, and I can never accomplish actually contributing.

Michael Miyabara-McCaskey
Email: mykarz at miyabara.com
Web: http://www.miyabara.com/mykarz/
Mobile: +1 408 504 9014