[WF-Infra] Apache on victor broken

Bryce Harrington bryce at neptune.net
Sat Oct 6 23:25:51 PDT 2001

On Sat, 6 Oct 2001, Michael Miyabara-McCaskey wrote:

> Ok, once again I'll expose the fact that I am new at all of this, but here
> goes...
>
> I've been a SysAdmin for 10 years now... I have a fair amount of experience
> with Apache, Mod-Perl, Perl, Perl DBI w/associated DBD's... (Linux, SunOS,
> Solaris, HPUX, Windows)... I'd be happy to fix this...
>
> Is there a specific team of System Admins, or can someone give me a shell
> account on this "victor" system and I'll get it up and running again?

Hi Michael,

Thanks!  We do have a specific team of sysadmins for victor, and I would
be much appreciative of adding another to that team.  There've been
several sysadmin tasks (including Request Tracker, requested by James)
that we currently are unable to meet, that you could help with.

Gabriel and Malcolm are the two sysadmin's for victor, and the people to
speak to for getting your access set up.  Once you are activated, I can
help guide you with tasks and needs.

Thanks!

Bryce