[WF-Infra] Re: migrating worldforge from belegost to moria?

Bryce Harrington bryce at neptune.net
Sat Oct 13 15:48:56 PDT 2001

Just a quick status update for you...

We've made the belegost wiki read-only.  I've moved all the data files
into CVS, and now we're slowly working on cleaning them up to be more
portable (a task that will run for a long while).

We've transferred eidetic over to another machine, and are getting the
databases up and running there.

I've not moved Phoenix off of belegost but we've taken a backup of the
data and can transfer that to moria or victor whenever needed.

There are other things we still need to move, but we're making
progress.  Let me know if it becomes more urgent.

Also, if wiki is still forking badly, my apologies; I have looked into
it but could not figure out what was going on.  The developer has been
out in the woods all summer so wasn't available for troubleshooting.
Since we're migrating away from it anyway, we haven't given priority to
fixing it.

Bryce