[WF-Infra] Website Help

Ian Monroe eean at mlug.missouri.edu
Sat Oct 13 21:55:13 PDT 2001

If you build your page to conform to W3C (like XHTML 1.0 or HTML
4) standards, then they generally work fairly well on all browsers in my
experience. CSS is not always going to work like you intended on some
older browsers, but that is OK because everything will still be usable and
not just as pretty.

JavaScript should be avoided, unless it is doing something very useful
and not very complicated.

Ian