[WF-Infra] Web Migration: OLD irc logs and meeting notes.

Dan Tomalesky grim at xynesis.com
Sat Oct 20 00:29:43 PDT 2001

On Thu, Oct 18, 2001 at 12:31:08PM -0700, Michael Miyabara-McCaskey wrote:
> All,
>
> As some of you know, I'm doing my best at getting our content moved over
> to the new moria.mit.edu:8080/wf site...
>
> And I've now come to meeting logs, and summaries that are nearly 2 years
> out of date... To my knowledge all this type of interaction for meetings
> is now being held in IRC, and "brenda" creates logs.
>
> So... Are any of these 4000-6000 line IRC logs useful when they
> characterize meetings that went on as new as 04-28-00 to as old as
> 11-27-99?  My assumption is they are not useful, and the summaries, appear
> to generally be nothing more than templates that would one day be filled
> out...
>
> Opinions?
The plan was to merge them into the brenda logs on my box, and remove them off the site.  I'll grab a copy of them.  The only reason I haven't done it yet is I don't know if the older logs will work with the log website, and I haven't had any motiviation into researching it.  but if you wanna gank them, I guesss I can spend a few on it.

Dan

> -Michael

    Aliquid melius quam pessimum optimum non est