[WF-Infra] New Infra Coordinator

Michael Miyabara-McCaskey mykarz at miyabara.com
Fri Oct 19 23:28:41 PDT 2001

Well I'm not sure what I'm supposed to add to Bryce's words, but here goes.

I'm quite excited to be here.  I not only come as a Senior Information
Technology guy, but as some of you have already noted from reading on my web
site.  I come from a long history of playing games.

And though I am handicapped by never being involved in an Open Source
project before, and not being with Worldforge very long.  I'm looking
forward to getting us moving a bit faster in the Infrastructure arena to
start with, and once that has stabilized...

I fully intend on lending my talents to doing what I think we all want to
do... Have our own games.

So again, Bryce thank you for the great vote of confidence, and for those of
you who have not met me online (IRC), or read my posts here.

I look forward to getting to know each and everyone better... Because... If
I can I'm going to put you to work... (grin).

Michael Miyabara-McCaskey
Email: mykarz at miyabara.com
Web: http://www.miyabara.com/mykarz/
Mobile: +1 408 504 9014