[WF-Infra] Newbie Pages (www)

Michael Miyabara-McCaskey mykarz at miyabara.com
Sun Oct 21 23:40:12 PDT 2001

Jason (Pato),

Sorry for the extremely tardy responce.

First off let me say, that your excellent Introduction to the New User (me
at the time), was very compelling.  To be honest it was the only thing on
the website I found compelling.

Much of the website, I found to be seriously out of date... Which made me
initially think the whole project was dead...

Through your guided tour, I made the decision to proceed.

Which as you know, has now gotten me into the predicament of being the guy
who "Wants" to be responsible for our ability to communicate more great
documents like yours.

I'm happy to hear and see, that more people are helping out, and that some
pictures are being put in.  Personally, I didn't need them to remain
hooked... But to the more casual reader they are nice.

Again.

Thanks for the great document.  Are you planning on moving it into Moria or
should I?  (Smile) I know I know... Always thinking like a project
management guy...

-Michael