[WF-Infra] Infra Meeting: October

Philippe Jadin philippe at 123piano.com
Fri Oct 26 11:58:22 PDT 2001

> Actually I was thinking that we could have a file in the CVS tree that the
> developer is working on, and that file will automatically get FTPed into
> Zope on a periodic basis, then we inside Zope use this to replace the "Whats
> Happening" of the WF section in question... So for instance the Mason guys
> make a "HTML-Update" file in the CVS tree and we grab it, and FTP it into
> Zope, and it automatically dumps into the "Mason - What Happening" web page.
>
> But I also really like the CVS statistics... This would be a good automatic
> way of showing progress...

Both are very good ideas, and it should not be hard too implement the
first one (it's a matter of a shell/ftp script)

The second one : I don't know how it works to gather stats infos from
cvs, but it guess we can ask the server to create a file somewhere and
upload it to zope each day or so...

Philippe