[WF-Infra] Infra Meeting: October

gabriel-worldforge at daphnae.bigdam.net gabriel-worldforge at daphnae.bigdam.net
Sat Oct 27 18:03:47 PDT 2001

> Do the developer really want to use cvs to edit the website ?

Developers editing the website is stupid.  This is what web people is for.
You don't want coders in the web stuff.  There should be a web team, and
all desired content for the website should go through them.  It will
provide us with a far more cohesive feel.

I do not believe that having everyone edit the website is at all a good
idea.  I know this is the way that it has been done.  I still don't feel
it's a good idea.

--
Gabriel Cain, gabriel at worldforge.org		Systems Admin / Security
http://gabriel.bigdam.net/index.php		Worldforge Infrastructure