[WF-Infra] Seperate Code Review List?

Lakin Wecker nikal at shaw.ca
Tue Oct 30 17:31:43 PST 2001

On October 30, 2001 15:29 pm, you wrote:
> Currently Code Review occurs on the WF-Server list. I would think it
> would be better to give Code Reviewing it's own list, many people on the
> Server list aren't interested in the Code review stuff but like to keep
> up to date on other server discussions such as Architecture and stuff.

The code review happening on The server list is stricly server related.
Specifically for stage, hence the reason that we use server at .  I'm not
interested in alot of the other reviews. which brings me to believe this:
IMHO, either way you look at it people will be receiving reviews they don't
want.

A) we leave it as it is, and people such as yourself receive them unwillingly.

B) we change to a Code Review list, and people such as myself will have to
subscribe to the Code review list, and if another code review say.. for ...
uclient goes on in that list, then I'm stuck getting those mails.

So from my point of view it's 6 to one, half a dozen the other.
Just voicing my humble opinion.

Lakin