[WF-Infra] Follow-up on Media Repository Status

Balinor balinor at yomu.de
Mon Nov 12 15:53:40 PST 2012

Hi Dean,

On Fri, Nov 9, 2012, at 10:22, Dean Bouvier wrote:

This problem still exists for me in this repository, even after doing a
fresh checkout of the entire repository. I'm using 1.7.7 client on
Linux and Windows boxes.

You might want to try this fix, its the only thing I could find when
searching against that particular Error and 200 OK response. Perhaps
the server side log will provide more information to search out the
root of the issue.

[1]http://dtbaker.com.au/random-bits/post-commit-error-svn-merge-of-som
efile-200-ok-ufeff.html

Although i'm a bit skeptical, I've tried to do that now; please check
if it helped.

Also cleaned up the last remnants of the CIA hook.

Cheers,
  Balinor